Gemaakt door Kevin Liang
Other things that may help are:
- Keep a record of when you are feeding the baby and when the baby has pooped or urinated in a notebook or the maternity file.
- Try to sleep when baby is sleeping
- Very important to get back into shape after delivery.
- Drink a lot of water. This is necessary for breastfeeding, replenishing blood lost during delivery and it reduces pain when urinating.
A few more things about the baby:
Heel Prick (PKU):
Vitamin K en D
Wellbaby Clinic (Consultatiebureau)
Registering your baby
Breastfeeding makes an important contribution to the well-being of mother and child. Breastfeeding ensures an optimal physical condition for the baby, it is healthy for the mother and always fresh, free and easy. Healthcare also benefits from a successful breastfeeding period: breastfed babies are generally less frequent and less seriously ill, even later in life.
For more information about the importance of breast milk: click here
- So during your pregnancy contraception can come to mind. We will discuss it during your post partum and when we come for your home visit. Together with midwife will be able to give a receipt for your contraception that is easy for you. There are usually two options; hormone of IUDC which we will have to make an appointment. - Further information about the different kind of contraception can be found:Only in Dutch https://deverloskundige.nl/net-bevallen/tekstpagina/40/anticonceptie of op www.anticonceptie.nl, www.nfp-nederland.nl, https://ladycomp.nl/hormonen